Friday, October 19, 2007

A beautiful thing

I want this:


Of course, I already have a kitchen table and chairs.... but its not all chrome and yellow. It's a good solid wooden table, a bit beat up with four high back chairs that match each other but not the table. That table has character. That table has class. And that table has four adorable yellow cushy chairs. That table is also on craigslist for $220. Which if I'm going to spend on furniture right now, I'm going to spend on furniture I don't already have. Like a coffee table and a tv stand so that our tv is no longer sitting on a blanket on the floor.

RP (character: Roommate, friend from the Big H, working in a geochem lab this year before going back to the Big H for grad school) is out of town this weekend, home for a Bengali festival. I think I'll take the time she's gone to clean and decorate some. Maybe get a zipcar and go buy those two pieces of furniture at target or ikea.... Or I could work on researching my seminar paper... nah.

Shower time. At least our bathroom isn't asking for anything else!

No comments: