Friday, November 16, 2007

men who love sidney bristow

am i horribly lame for really enjoying the fact that i'm spending my friday night at home with indian take out, a big glass of wine, and men who love sydney bristow (aka alias)? cause it's highly enjoyable. rp started rewatching the first season a couple weeks in and i jumped in maybe 5 episodes in, so now that she's gone, i've gone back to the very beginning. so much fun. so much better than united fruit and even the pretty photo album style guide books i checked out today.

and boy do i love the men who love sydney bristow. oh vaughn.... oh will.... come love me!

and while i'll never understand why sydney always has her hair down (this is a problem i have with most female super hero/super spy types - doesn't it get in the way!?!?), she does get to wear some pretty cool get ups and use some awesome gadgets. and i really want her house and her wine glasses.

also, bought the black patagonia coat. should be on its way soon. very excited. and looked at myself in a window the other day in passing and i actually looked grown up. it was weird.

1 comment:

alejna said...

Alias is a fun show. (By the way, I enjoyed "aka alias" as a phrase. Heehee.)

I also don't get how action heroines can have their hair down. As an action heroine, or at least when I'm running around trying to accomplish whatever it is that I try to accomplish, I almost alway put my hair in a ponytail.

I don't know if you saw the "kick-ass women" lists I've been making, but it would be fun to evaluate their hairstyles. I do know that in "The Long Kiss Goodnight," Geena Davis chops off her hair in order to more properly kick ass. I'll have to check to see if there are any others who like to see what they are doing when going about their work.