Wednesday, March 12, 2008

you my love, you my friend

totally late on this one but still must mention.... lily allen. big fan. being the soundtrack to the paper that is eating my life.

so the first one's a little creepy....


and just skip the intro bit... i do like the music more than the videos... anyways, adorable quirky upbeat and snarky enough to keep me sane



want to know how cool and important my paper is? tarzan went to guatemala in the 1930s. my thesis is totally legitimate. if tarzan did it, everyone did it.

and dain said i'm on my way to "a very fine paper." only comments were that my conclusion was a bit weak and that i might consider looking at this other angle on things in the future... because i might find it interesting but no need to put it here. i am cool and very relieved, though i would have appreciated a bit more guidance.

if i had a boyfriend like jackie's i would be ginormously overweight. incredible chowder tonight pre-top chef accompanied by half a bottle of red wine. jackie drank the other half. i'm glad she's here. otherwise, i would be a sad chickadee.

2 comments:

Kate B said...

Omg, I keep forgetting that you're on blogger! I somehow filed your bookmark is a really weird place, in the middle of all this shit I never read - damn alphebetizing.

Miss you, girlie. I am so glad that you're going to be here for kinetics. I'm definitely racing!!!

love love love

Kate B said...

Also, Lily Allen is awesome and I think that puppet is creepy, but the video is pretty sweet.