Thursday, March 13, 2008

up and down, round and round

the bag finally showed up yesterday!

it is wonderfully pocketful and sturdy and covered in birds. large enough that this morning i piled all my gym stuff (shoes included) into one of the side zip pockets, my computer in the center pocket, all my normal stuff in teh other side pocket, and still had room for a yogurt, a book, and my water bottle. then decided it looked very much like a diaper bag with all that crap in it and that i'd want to come home and eat something before going to the gym, so dumped gym goodies on the couch, went to the library, and filled it with books instead. hurrah! twill be perfect for planes. less than two weeks til new orleans!

horrendous dream last night... it's one i've had before involving demon rollercoaster thing combined with threatening/mocking/occasionally sympathetic banshees and life and death decisions that require immense amounts of energy and soul sucking/body decay when the wrong choice is made/not enough umph is put into the choice. really, that's the best i can describe it. my life and the lives of my friends are in my hands and i have to get a rollercoaster through the some sort of hell pit with sheer willpower. it's an incredibly draining dream and probably at least partially responsible for exhaustion today.

No comments: