Wednesday, December 5, 2007

accomplished!

remember that list i posted this morning? check check check! almost all of it. still have to pack. and write cards (which can totally happen on the plane) and buy a book to read on the plane. and clean up the kitchen a bit. but the papers are both done and turned in. i am done with my first quarter of graduate school!

pictures of my productivity and holiday spirit:




so many cookies! so tiny! and not sure what to do with all of them as the prunway party i was going to bring them to fell through.... i'll find people to give them to.


christmas lights! reflected in the kitchen window....

and the newly decorated wall. hurrah for sticky tack!


and actually did start packing.... i love the setting out of clothes before packing.


now have to decide which suitcase to use. always feel cooler with my backpack, but with the gifts and the number of shoes i want to bring, etc.... i might just have to go with the normal suitcase. oh well...


off i go tomorrow morningQ

1 comment:

alejna said...

I love the cookies. They wouldn't last long in my household. And the lights look so festive! I think I may not end up doing any Christmas decorating this year. We'll be travelling, and I might just use this as an excuse for my phenomenal laziness.